Fast Track to Healthy Diet Course
May 12th- June 7th
Have you always wanted to learn how to eat clean and get the lean body you have always wanted?
Well, what’s holding you back?
- Do you have sugar and carb cravings that just drive you nuts?
- Do you suffer from fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety?
- Do you feel like total crap (brain fog, cloudy thinking, no concentration) when you go on a “diet.”
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, well my friend, you’re not alone. I’m right there with you. And, so are MILLIONS of other Americans who struggle to lose weight and keep it off.
Each and every day of our lives we are exposed to other harmful toxins in our food and environment. These come in the form of food additives, air pollution, plastics, skin “care” products, soaps, dry cleaning, and hundreds of others.
These toxins can lead to a host of less than pleasant problems:
- Constipation or Diarrhea
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Excess Weight
- Difficulty Losing Weight
- Fluid Retention
- Food Cravings
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Aches
More serious conditions that may benefit from a proper diet include:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis)
- Menstrual Problems (PMS, heavy bleeding, cramps)
- Migraine Headaches
That’s a pretty ugly list of issues. I want no part of any of them, and neither do you…
Toxins enter our body through the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath, and the things we allow to touch our skin. Oh yeah, and prescription drugs, too – you gotta love the disclaimers at the end of the commercials while they play pleasant background music and people are dancing in the field.
Toxic Overload can disrupt the bodies ability to naturally fight of illness. Reducing toxic overload and inflammation in the body can restore healthy functioning.
“Now It’s Your Turn to Take Control of Your Health and Get the Body You Deserve!”
The Fast Track to Healthy Diet Course will give you the education, tools, and support you need:
- 30-60 minute Workshop – Mondays at 6:00pm, and Saturdays at 10:00pm you can attend on session a week.
- 21-Day Detox Meal Plan That Eliminates All The Guesswork
- Discover the right way to eat
- Get an easy-to-follow step-by-step plan
- Learn how to transition to a long-term plan and still enjoy the foods you love
- 21 Delicious Recipes That Your Family Members Will Love
- Grocery Lists to Make Shopping Quick & Simple
- Online Support Group to Ask Questions, Share Ideas, and Get Feedback
- 21 Daily Tips and Accountability Messages to Keep You on Track to Your Goal
- And a few other things we’re cooking up for you…
The benefits you’ll receive when you do the course are, in my opinion, are enough to get started:
- Weight Loss
- Better Digestion & Elimination
- Decreased Chronic Illness Symptoms
- Improved Concentration, Mental Focus & Clarity
- Greater Mood and Sense of Internal Balance
- More Energy & Feelings of Well-Being
- Less Congestion & Fewer Allergy Symptoms
- Reduced Fluid Retention & Joint Pain
- Enhanced Sleep
- Nicer Skin
Here’s How You Get Started:
- Click HERE to Register
- Scroll down and click on sign up. It is only a small investment of $21
- Attend the 21-Day Detox Workshops (not required, but highly recommended)
- Schedule Your Weigh-in (link to schedule will be provided upon registration)
- Stick the to Plan
- Rely on the Coaches for Support
- Have Fun!
Disclaimer: Everyday Athletes 21-Day Detox Challenge is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor is it a replacement for seeking medical treatment or professional nutrition advice. Do not start any nutrition or physical activity program without first consulting your physician. Participation in this program is at your own risk. Everyday Athletes, it’s owners, and staff are neither responsible nor liable for any harm or injury resulting from the use of the program.