Owner / Strength Coach
“Everyday Athletes is about getting people results. We started Everyday Athletes with the intention of helping people plain and simple we are here to help and serve.”
Brad Longazel MS, CSCS, ACSM, USAW
Along with personal training, Brad has worked in physical therapy clinics as well as strength and conditioning facilities. He holds certification from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and is recognized as an Olympic weight-lifting coach by the U.S. Weightlifting Association.
Brad has been featured on multiple health and fitness sites including livestrong.com, bodybuilding.com, t-nation.com, and elitefts.com. He is the author of the Definitive Guide to Battling Ropes.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from the University of Louisville
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Louisville
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- United States Olympic Weightlifting Club Coach
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- The Definitive Guide to Battling Ropes
Articles on Elitefts.com
- Learn to Breathe: Your Next PR Depends on It
- Death of Static Stretching
- Three Dimensional Hip Strength for Performance and Injury Prevention
- Facts needed to prevent hamstrings strains
- Wide or Narrow Grip Pull-Ups
- Disable Your Strength Limits Focus on Pain
- A Case For Wide Stance Squats
- Articles on t-nation.com
Bench Press Grip: The Magic Number
- Unleash the Power of the Jump Squat
- Articles on bodybuilding.com
- Fuel To Burn: Why Only Fat-Loss Fools Train On An Empty Stomach
- Why Usain Bolt Doesn’t Wear Skinny Jeans: The Fast-Track To Olympic Legs
- Secret to the Perfect Squat
Articles on livestrong.com
- Can Fallen Arches Be Fixed With Exercise?
One evening I had a client cancel so I had some free time upstairs. I looked out the window and was amazed to still see a full gym crowd. It made all the long hours getting the gym off the ground well worth it.