Chance has been training clients of all types for over 10 years now and has loved every minute of it. He has worked with clientele including stay-at-home moms, 9-5ers, as well as collegiate athletes. He is a graduate of Transylvania University and also received his Master’s degree from the University of Kentucky. Chance has also been published on EliteFTS.com, T-Nation.com, Bodybuilding.com, and Powerlifting University.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from the Transylvania University
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Kentucky
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- United States Olympic Weightlifting Club Coach
- United States Powerlifting Association Coach (USPA)
- United States of America Powerlifting Coach (USAPL)