“I look forward to each and every day of helping people achieve their goals whether they be performance-based or more weight loss.”
Chance has been training clients of all types for over 10 years now and has loved every minute of it. He has worked with clientele including stay-at-home moms, 9-5ers, as well as collegiate athletes. He is a graduate of Transylvania University and also received his Master’s degree from the University of Kentucky. Chance has also been published on EliteFTS.com, T-Nation.com, Bodybuilding.com, and Powerlifting University.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from the Transylvania University
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Kentucky
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- United States Olympic Weightlifting Club Coach
- United States Powerlifting Association Coach (USPA)
- United States of America Powerlifting Coach (USAPL)