Brian is a graduate of the University of Louisville. For the better part of a decade, Brian has been training populations from post physical therapy to professional athletes. During this time, Brian also managed and taught other fitness professionals for one of the largest fitness corporations in the nation, winning multiple national awards, before joining the team at Everyday Athletes. Brian’s goal is to promote and champion an atmosphere that is conducive to the intellectual, personal and physical development of each individual.
- Bachelors of Science from the University of Louisville
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- United States Olympic Weightlifting Club Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer