Along with personal training, Brad has worked in physical therapy clinics as well as strength and conditioning facilities. He holds certification from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and is recognized as an Olympic weight-lifting coach by the U.S. Weightlifting Association.
Brad has been featured on multiple health and fitness sites including livestrong.com, bodybuilding.com, t-nation.com, and elitefts.com. He is the author of the Definitive Guide to Battling Ropes.
One evening I had a client cancel so I had some free time upstairs. I looked out the window and was amazed to still see a full gym crowd. It made all the long hours getting the gym off the ground well worth it.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from the University of Louisville
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Louisville
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- United States Olympic Weightlifting Club Coach
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer